Monday, August 3, 2015

Vite Fait - 3 août 2015

Well, this is going to have to be quick. BUT it was another wonderful week here in Paris. I went to the north of France for the first time! Up to Lille/Villeneuve d'Ascq for the first STL exchange! Super great time and super helpful to get other ideas to help our sœurs and mission. We had exchanges with the sœurs from Nancy the day after. I got to serve with Sœur Bell again. I love her. We saw some awesome miracles and found a new amie at the last minute! SO cool. Priscilla is back from vacation. Well she was for a day. She is now in Spain. But we got to meet with her after what felt like forever. Anna is doing SO well. Progressing like a champion. Also, did the giant Book of Mormon activity as a zone again. Super good experiences and lots of people got to hear about the gospel. From a marketing perspective, it's brilliant and works well. Spiritually, also brilliant and quite effective. We are going to do it with president and Soeur Babin at the end of week 5! I’m pretty stoked. I love them.

Well, I am doing well. Happy, healthy, and hydrated. I love this gospel. It's true. What can you do today to share the joy of Jesus Christ today?


Love, Sœur Kate Simpson





No comments:

Post a Comment