Monday, April 6, 2015

Parce que Jésus Vit - 06 avril 2015

What a glorious day and a wonderful weekend!

Pday today!
Just a lovely picnic in the
sunshine with the Tour Eiffel
How grateful I am to have a living prophet on the earth today. General Conference was absolutely amazing and such a blessing. It was an experience being here in France for conference. I am so grateful for technology to allow us to see conference live, well at least 2 sessions. We have two of our amies came! AND the best part, this week we committed them both to baptism. Valerie and Esther! A Française and Cote D'Ivoirienne (speaking of which... TEMPLE!!!!!)

It was a good week. Health was a bit of a struggle for us both, but that didn't stop the work of the Lord! Miracles and lessons continued and oh how wonderful was the conclusion of the week with Conference and Easter!

I love the church's video campaigns in the past year, Because of Him, He
I'm basically an African.
Central African wedding
reception dress courtesy of Dina!
is the Gift, and Because Jesus Lives, SO good. I've only seen in it French, but the spirit of the message is the same and it is powerful. Parce que Jésus vit, tout est possible.

I know He lives. I know He loves you and me.

Have a wonderful week. Be good. Do more. Look outward.

Love,
Soeur Kate Simpson

Soeur Castillo et moi
Super awesome exchange!





No comments:

Post a Comment