Monday, April 20, 2015

20 avril 2015

Bonjour tout le monde!

I hope all is well. This week went by super fast, it's already week 6 of the transfer! ONE MORE WEEK! Can't believe it. It is absolutely beautiful here in east Paris. The sun has shone everyday and it's warm, almost too warm, and everything is green, there are flowers every, and VALERIE IS GETTING BAPTIZED ON SUNDAY!

There are so many things to be grateful for. :)

We got a surprise on Thursday night. The APs called and informed us that we would be receiving a sister for the rest of the transfer because her companion went home. TRIO encore! Soeur Brandenburg, who was serving in St. Ouen, northern Paris, came to us Saturday morning and we've been rocking the threesome once again. She is very nice. It's been a stressful week for her, and this week is going to be pretty stressful trying to get everything ready for the missionary fire side and the baptism this coming weekend, not to mention Soeur Tane packing to go home, and potentially me changing areas, and ah! Lot's going on. BUT with lots of prayers and looking for the miracles, the work continues, and the Lord is with us every step of the way.

This week, metaphorically speaking, I felt like I was finally reaching the top of a mountain, when all of a sudden, the course changed and the climb got a bit steeper. But! I know it's making me stronger and I am not alone on this path. It gives me great comfort to know my Savior, Jesus Christ, knows exactly how I feel and what a blessing that is. He lives. I know he loves us. He is with us every single step of the way. :)

Be good. Do more. Look outward!

Love,
Soeur Kate Simpson







No comments:

Post a Comment